Legal Representation for Work Comp

There two types of injured workers, represeted and unrepresented.  If you are not shure about your legal rights in the work comp arena, then it might be a good idea to contact a work comp injury attorney. The injury lawyer will in most cases provide a free consultation.

The following are some links to accident lawyers representing the inuured worker (IW), you.  I will be upating these links over time.